As a food delivery company, we want to assure you that our team as well as our makers and baker’s teams are taking all the recommended precautions above and beyond our everyday high operating standards to minimize our exposure. This includes following the Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations that allow us to package and deliver food safely, including regular sanitation, hand washing, and restricting sick people from reporting to work.
Our delivery drivers are taking additional steps to stay safe and to protect you and your family as well. These include:
- Wearing gloves when handling packages
- Cleaning the inside of the vehicle often with alcohol wipes
- Utilizing frequent hand sanitizing
- Respecting and adhering to the 6 foot social distancing rule
- Avoiding personal contact with customers as much as possible
- Deliveries are completed using a “Knock and Drop” process in which they knock or ring the doorbell to alert you that your delivery has arrived and then leave your order on your porch.